Saturday, April 20, 2013

I love it.

Happy Happy Days!

So many reasons to be happy. First off I had my family come down for Easter. My sister Brittney and baby Hazel stayed at my house for a week and it was the best ever. I miss them both already so much. I love love love my family, and living so far away really helps me realize that. So it is more than a blessing when they make the long drive down to Utah. I am so thankful for them and that I had so much time with them.
They ended up being here Conference weekend so we were able to hang out with each other during that too. What an amazing conference! I am always so excited for that beautiful weekend every 6 months. It's at the perfect time too- right before finals. Really puts things back into perspective before I get all stressed and crazy.
Which is exactly where I am now!
Finals are right around the corner- meaning every giant final project is due this coming week, last minute tests in classes that are behind are at the beginning of this week and then all of a sudden-- EVERY ONE OF MY FINALS gets put on the exact SAME DAY. May 2nd will be the death of me! Cannot wait till it is over and I get all my A+'s. (that's a joke, but there is no harm in wishing!)
Basically I just want to put up all my pictures and videos from forever. So hold on to your hats! Here they come!

                                    Hazel became this lovely rapper while she was here!

Her new Best Friend Bella 
 We love to see the temple!
 Ken made bella a harness...
 One time they gave away free redbulls- ken got really excited

 One time I got "recognized" I was super happy. But really, I was.
 When Ken makes the bed. :)
 The dead-line to finals is on. Crafting technologies! 
Courtney is so cute!
 My frog pond. The worst/best class ever




No comments:

Post a Comment