Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Crazy Changes

So there isn't much of a gap between May and September right?? So summer got slightly crazy and busy and I never found the time to update my blog. I can explain this by adding that I worked every day from 6am till sometime in the afternoon and frankly, it kicked my butt.  I did get really  good at waking up super early and teaching aquafit- always a pleasure. And although it all sucked and I was exhausted by 9 every night, and missed out on multiple things since I felt the need to gain near 8 hrs of sleep every night, it did prepare me for this semester of school. Which is also kicking my butt. I have to be at school by 730am every day monday-friday. This honestly means I get out of bed at 6:50, grab a hoody, throw on jeans, brush my teeth, maybe comb my hair, perhaps add some mascara (depending on how ambitious I feel) and walk to campus. I look really good all the time!
Ken, my husband, he's new- we got married- he really enjoys the fact that I get so ready every day. It's his favorite. But for real, he does still like me. We have been married a week and a half...so he better. And it's really nice having a husband. They do lots of nice things. For instance, when I forget things at home that are due in class- he goes and fetches it for me! and when all our flowers on our table are withering, he goes and gets new ones for me. It's honestly the greatest. I love him to death. I try returning favours by being a good wife, but it's really really hard! I do not know how people go to school and keep their house clean and make supper all while getting A's. Beat's me. 
ALSO, I should get some wedding pictures in a couple weeks, and when I do i'll talk more about THE WEDDING. It was awesome and I loved every second of it! 

Here are some fancy pictures from the summer...  out of order.
 We had a nice BIG family reunion and this is what Sherwood family could make it. Pretty dang good looking family eh?
 There was a slippery slide we went down lots, Brady really enjoyed it.
 I hung out with this fellow a fair amount of time!
I held her as much as humanly possible and I cry that I can't see her anymore.
I went to the temple for the 1st time!

And now I am  happily married!!

It was crazy and stressful, but I had so much fun with my family this summer and I miss them all to bits! I can't wait to see them again, which really does feel like never. In the meantime, however, I do get to be with the best guy in the world. SO I guess I can't complain! 


1 comment:

  1. Aw Sonia I can't believe you are married! You and ken make the cutest couple. It is hard work being a wife and a student but I bet you are doing it wonderfully! Good luck to you and ken this semester!

    ReplyDelete